|Have students write a character review using adjectives about the character to make a wordle collage.|
|For graphing: record most popular choices of the class and see which result wins (winning choice will appear the largest print)|
|Mother's day present of words describing her. Attach to beautiful paper and decorate.|
|Synonym poster/ Word Choice|
|Make an Earth Day poster highlighting environmental concepts, then adding drawings to enhance the poster.|
|Have students make an "All About Me" wordle to share.|
- Word Choice: Students read a book and record all of the word choice found throughout the book and highlight it as a poster to share.
- Summarize or retell a story
- POWER writing...give them a topic and one minute to type as many things as possible
- Students make posters for classroom bulletin boards: Verbs, adjectives, pronouns, synonyms, vocab words for a unit...etc.
- Site Words or spelling practice. Make the spelling pattern the biggest print, then have other words surrounding it.
- Writing a reflection at the end of a lesson
- Word Splash as an activating strategy
- Make Posters (example: Punctuation...then include all the things needed periods, capitals, exclamation points...etc)
- Students can make a "A year at a glance" wordle on the last days of school.