100th Day of School

        I have to say that the overall opinion at our school about the 100th day is that only "primary" grades should be celebrating, "It is more of a primary thing"..."older grades have too much to fit in."

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!     I love the 100th day of school. After persuading others that 2nd grade is typically considered "primary" I was able to sneak in some 100th day fun :)

Here is our 100th day of school fun that we did.


Materials:
1. Face Sheets







2. Googly Eyes








3. Cotton balls
4. Buttons
5. Doilies (gives the pictures that "old" feeling)




" I am going to be a grumpy old man"...This CRACKED me up!!!!

This one had missing teeth...HAHA



The lips :)

My Nanny actually does look like this!

Mrs. Washington right?



"When I am 100 years old I will play croquet and shuffle board."