Multiplication Twister!

Multiplication Twister!

My goal in life is to make exciting centers. As a child I remember having the most boring centers full of ....do I dare say it...WoRkShEeTs :(

I found this amazing twister carpet...not the cheap kind that rips easily. I use it ALL the time! I do vocabulary twister, graphing twister, Grammar twister...and my recent endeavor:

Multiplication Twister!

Here is how they play:
1. Lay out the {laminated} number cards one on each circle. 
2. Choose one play to be the spinner. 
3. Spin the spinner, then place hand/foot on color like normal. The key is, whichever place you land on has a number. This is the first number in your problem. 
4. Then you spin again, move, and this is your second number. 
5. Now they are ready for the recording sheet. They have to use those 2 numbers to multiply, repeated addition, array, and product! 

They LOVE it!
Directions:

Recording Sheet:
Click on the "recording sheet" and "Directions page" to take you to download a copy.